sábado 10 de julio de 2010

heidi klum.

For the past year I have been pondering whether or not I should get a pet. Everyone knows I have been an animal lover since day one. I’ve babysat my sitemates’ cats and walked my co-worker’s dog. I’ve been offered puppies and kittens, but didn’t want to subject them to a confined life my tiny apartment.

So I decided to get a pet hydrangea. What a bad idea. At first I really enjoyed having Heidi Klum around. She beautified my dining room table and brought life to my apartment. Then I realized she needed to eat every single day. I left her for 2 days (not even in the sun) and, upon my return, I find her singing the blues and looking a bit droopy.

I felt terrible and so guilty. Especially knowing that I had an upcoming 8-day adventure in which she would probably end up starving to death. I needed no more guilt on my hands, so I gave her away. Well, not exactly. I asked my sitemates to watch her for me and never went to pick her back up once I got home. That was a month and a half ago.

Oh, Heidi Klum, I hope you are okay. I still feel some guilt, but you are in a better home now. Trust me.

4th of July

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario