sábado 01 de enero de 2011

new year?

I feel like 2010 came and went surprisingly fast. And I welcome 2011 with open arms, excited to see where my next steps will be taken.


With only 3½ months to go until my next adventure, I close this one with extreme appreciation for everyone who has been by my side during the journey. It has been a blast.




Number of:


costumes sported: 7

parties hosted: 3

safety & security incidents: 2

accidents in my pants: 0

sushi rolls consumed: 11

tranny prostitutes befriended: 3

failed mountain climbs: 1

hours traveled by bus: 226

baleadas devoured: 82

giant piñata beer bottle fights: 1

days escaped to the States: 31

hot Dutch visitors: 1

body paint sessions: 2

turkeys at Olancho Thanksgiving: 2

new tattoos: 1

slices of bacon enjoyed since re-adapting carnivorous lifestyle: 96

Lady Gagas for life: 6

nights wasted: 0

nights I’ve gotten wasted: 2.5

random dance parties: 33

highest points Drew Brees scored in 2009 FF league: 39

sunsets watched: 332

near death experiences: 4

recipes learned: 12

recipes mastered: 0

mosquito bites: 999

Fat Tire’s left in my fridge: 0

times chased by a shirtless Hondureño: 1

visitors: 5

people who said they were visiting but didn’t: 6

borders crossed: 2

holey articles of clothing: 56

friends who have stuck by my side through it all: 22

regrets: 0


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario